July 31, 2009

Zebra Meets Cheetah!



College is slowly approaching, and for us girl that means its time to start worrying how and if our hair is going to be done! Now lucky me, I have just bought the most awesome flat iron in the world, or so i think lol. This flat iron does everything i would ever need it to do, and for those who know me this is a shocker. When I say that my hair would never be done properly i mean it. But this baby got me good!!!
Features: as quoted from the site

sleek, ergonomic design with non-slip grip (featured in picture3)
Heats to maximum temperature swiftly and remains constant throughout use
Swivel cord prevents tangling
Hooked end for easy hanging and storage
Variable temperature settings for all hair types
110-120 volts, 60Hz
Temperature gauge offers ranges from 140˚ F to 410˚ F (60-210 degrees C)
90 watts
1 year warranty

Now this flat iron usually goes for 60 buckaroos, but with my bargain buster behind, i got it for... drum roll pleas... $29.99! Isn't that a deal... I love it, especially because its Zebra printed as well.
P.S- My nails are uber cute and y'all know it! It's Cheetah!!! Took me forever to do too!

Cia.E

No comments:

© Splash