July 30, 2009

Who Died And Made You King?


Now I am having a very hard time even wrting this but i feel the readers have a right to know that... I have official denounced my K-West Addiction. This incident occured approximately around 11:30pm last night. I was watching that greatest "Wendy Williams Show" HOW YOU DOING!!! lol, and then a stumbled upon this startling info. Now im not trying to put anyone down but Kanye had to reason to push something that wasnt meant to happen so quickly...
"“You know everyone loves and respects Michael but times change. It’s so sad to see Michael gone but it makes a path for a new King of Pop and I’m willing to take that on.”

The ego-inflated West continued: “There’s nobody who can match me in sales and in respect so it only makes sense for me to take over Michael’s crown and become the new King.”"
Now West even went on to speak anbout Elvis but thats not the pressing issue seeing how my Love MJ was mentioned... Im sorry Kanye West but you are not, wont and never will be the King of PoP. (http://www.staralicious.com/kanye-west-im-the-new-king-of-pop/)

"The king Lives on (MJ R.I.P)
Cia.E

No comments:

© Splash