January 25, 2009

Flashing Lights


I love photography and all the artistic possibilities it has.  One day I'm going to be able to afford a camera like this.  This is the Nikon D700.  It has 12.1 megapixels, 3-inch display, 51 point autofocus, scene recognition, four-speed active dust reduction, ISO up to 6400, 5  or 8 fps full resolution shooting, HDMI out, and I'm sure there's more where that came from.  

Translation: It takes really really nice pictures

It costs $3,000 for the base, and up to $2,000 for additional lenses.  I need to keep stacking my pennies if I'm to ever get something like this. I guess I'll have to stick with my Black on Black 14.7 megapixel Samsung TL34HD. (The picture is the silver and red one)

- "We hold these truths to be self-evident"

BKeem 

No comments:

© Splash