April 4, 2009

After Dark

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm a night owl. For some reason, I just can't seem to get to bed before 2 a.m. I don't know what it is but I know I have to go to bed and I just stay up like I don't have school in the morning. Then, when my alarm comes on at 6:30, I'm left wondering why I feel like I did eight straight shots of Vodka the previous night. But aside from all that, when I am up I do like to watch Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. I don't know what it is, but I actually enjoy his post-Jay humor. lol. I'm starting to think that it's his band, The Lengendary Roots Crew (especially when they slow jam the news). Maybe I'm weird....who knows. But the next time you're up past 12:35, watch it and see what I'm talking about.

"I wanna give you some love and affection, you got my attention"

BKeem

No comments:

© Splash